My Bio

Sunday, February 13, 2005

My Mission Statement

WestWord Arizona is a work in progress. Generally, the content will focus on one of my interests, which are writing, photography, education, computers, cats, wireworking, people in general, and work in general. (Gosh, I’ve really narrowed it down.) My goal is to entertain and inform my readers, mostly to entertain. I am an independent person, so WestWord Arizona will reflect my own opinions, not those of relatives, friends, co-workers, people I meet at book stores and bus stops, or current or former employers. I hope that I do not offend anyone; however, if I do, please accept my apologies in advance.

Also, please bear with me (ooh, is that a cliché or something?). I work full time as an editor, so I write on weekends only. For the past few weeks, I have been attending a writing workshop on Saturday. The workshop will end next Saturday. Beginning in March, I will try to post something every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment